Sunday, May 31, 2009

Insanity and Cats

Insanity and cats, yes if you own a cat you know what I mean. Most everyone loves cats, but some are crazy. For me it's these two below at the bottom of this post. Probably you have insane cats too, but these two don't mix. One is a male hyperactive crazy cat named Jack that will get a mad hair and tear around the house. The other is a shy cat and she is a she.Her name is Gwen and she's afraid of everything but will fight Jack sometimes even though commonly will run away. You can mention your crazy cats in the comment section.


Jack (top) Gwen (bottom)






1 comment:

  1. hey! its me from www.navesthebest.webs.com! I have an insane cat too! It (sorry,He)one,is always where you do not want it(again,Him)to be, like in the garage when you are leaving for a vacation, two, It(sorry for the third time,He)"viciously" attacks my dog,Tink, And finally, he (I remembered!)Barfs, regurgitates, throws up, blows chunks, and vomits AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Whiskers.

    ReplyDelete